1st Birthday (PrinceParty)

I would really like to have a prince theme at my son's first birthday party. What are some good actitives that I could have at the party? I have found plenty of themed party decor but not actual games or activities.

3LiftedMe

Asked by 3LiftedMe at 12:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son had the same theme for his 1st b-day, but I didn't plan any activities. We had his party at Chuck E. Cheese. He couldn't play the games, but he to be able to run around && do whatever he wanted. Of course, I was close by, but it gave him the perception of "freedom" lol && it gave the older children that attended something to do.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The kids at my sons first birthday party was aged 7 months to 13 years old. We did all sorts of things. I got a pull string pinata so my son could be involved with that one. It was a wall-e theme party. I got a wall-e toss game, toss the bean bag into the holes on wall-e. Then a pin the tail on the donkey. I got temporary tattoos and the kids put those on. I got shoe charm bracelets and a bunch of shoe charms and let the kids build their own. There was a inflatable cake that you threw the rings around the candles. Count the cheerios in the sippy cup (that was for all ages). Baby can't/baby can game where people filled out a paper with true or false things that my son could or couldn't do at the time (for all ages). I had a box when people walked in that they filled out a card with hopes, dreams, etc on it for my son and he will open when he turns 18.
    Anonymous