Is this possible? (sex question)

I'd like to think I am not the only one but sometimes my vagina is so sensitive and other times it is not I mean sorry so blunt, but there is no other way I can explain it there are times I can climax sooner than other times and the times I feel nothing it takes so long I just tell my dh to just go ahead and finish up bc I am not going to get there...aarrgg I hate when that happens. Or I can be so wet thnking oh yeah this is going to be good and then nothing...it is dissapointing for me :(

Why can''t it be good all of the time just like for the men they always have an orgasm..I envy them sometimes...lol What do you think it is ladies, thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you put to much pressure on yourself to "explode" or "kaboom" as I call it.
    Anonymous

• wow that sounds just like me!! haha i know i envy my bf because he finishes every single time and i get jealous!!
    idk why it happens... but i find that certain possitions also affect this but sometime i have to fake it only because he tells me he wants me to finish, and wont stop until i do!!
    but i think [uhh we might be here all night!] l0l
    Anonymous

• it all depends on where your mind is during sex....unless you have a medical issue.

If you're stressed or tired or have something on your mind, then even if you want to have sex you aren't fully concentrating, so it makes it harder to orgasm or makes you not be able to orgasm at all sometimes.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• for us women life gets in the way and for a man well u know how they are, they cant hear you if their penis is hard. laffin I can relate to you, have you tried a vibrator and climax first? hate to be blunt but You deserve to climax as much as he does.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• well at least you cum sometimes i for one feel the other half of you where it seems it's never goping to get there and what do you know. it never does. so i feel i bit resentful when he wants sex so much and he gets mad that i don't want too. heck who wants to always get frustrated for not being able to come. at least let my sex drive back up a bit.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Try to relax, go with the flow.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009