what to do about u and now the another woman is prego

He and I lived together we have 1 lil boy and second on the way, he cheated. I still love him now she is knocked up and iI'm so hurt ,angry, ticked and just want to crawl in a whole and die.

piyoko

Asked by piyoko at 1:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Dump his stuff at her door step, change the locks, and file for child support.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've never understood this. You'll forgive him if he just cheated, but if she got pregnant, it's devastating... It's the same either way. He had sex with someone else. You either make the choice to most past it (baby or not) and forgive or you make the choice to not forgive and to leave.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I see why it hurts more....Having a baby together can be an itimate thing on top of that it is proof that he had unprotected sex with her. I would not beable to forgive that he could have brought something home for you I would get checked for stds and send his sorry a** packing
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• well it's one thing to cheat, but to get someone else pregnant, I'd leave him. I know it hurts and you have many mixed feelings and have a baby and one on the way, but if he cheated on you, he is lacking love and obviously doesnt care. dont take any excuse like 'she didnt mean anything" or "I'll never do it again..." well too late, he's about to be a daddy and she and the baby will depend on him for support.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• ARRRGGGHHHH! Please, women! Stop making these men fathers if they won't make you a wife!! I am so sick of seeing this over and over...'my baby's daddy'...'my bf'...'my fiance'...etc. Stop making babies with men who aren't ready to make full commitments! OP...get out of this relationship and do NOT live and pro-create with another man unless he marries you first! This is getting out of hand!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. I'm engaged right now and want to have a child, but refuse to unless we tie the knot first. I won't have it any other way. I was raised to know how to provide a stable environment. How can you expect to successfully raise a healthy child with a partner you're not even sure you want to be with? Parents to be need to be able to make that commitment before they bring a child/children into the world.
    Anonymous

• anon 116, many women have babies and arent married to the "baby's daddy". I'm one of them. that doesnt mean we arent committed to each other. there's more to committment than signatures on a piece of paper
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Not legally, there's not, PP. And if it's just a 'piece of paper' then it won't affect you at all to get one, would it? So, why not get one? Like it or not, and this is not a religious thing...legal marriage protects both partners and the children they create. That's just a fact. And to many women today are running around having babies with every friggin' man they shake hands with. And then the men leave and they are just so confused...standing around saying 'what happened?' What happened is this...you didn't insist he make a serious LEGAL commitment and so therefore he didn't take the emotional commitment seriously either and he left. It wasn't a big shock...everybody saw it coming but you because you thought 'it's just a piece of paper'. The truth is, when a man and woman are LEGALLY on the hook for each other, then the results of their lives...children, property and so forth...tend to carry more weight for them.
    Anonymous

• See that's the thing, how do you KNOW he had unprotected sex? Maybe the condom broke. Maybe she poked holes in it... who knows.

I also don't believe once a cheater always a cheater. Sometimes people make mistakes, maybe they were on the verge of splitting up, maybe they were split up for a bit. We don't know the whole story.

I just don't see how "getting a girl pregnant" is any different than not getting her pregnant. He still cheated either way.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• To clarify more, She is an ex of his he cheated on me with her while drunk and god no else y So we seperated. We been seperated but living together do to the fact I had back surgry and couldnt take care of myself bilss and our son, while medicated i got knocked up. She is an obbseits ex who wont leave us alone is mad cause i got to have his kids he obvously lied and told me they were using condoms well now she knocked up and im stuck because moving out is not an option when I need help AND FYI HE IS A GREAT FATHER IS FANTASIC TO HIS SON. I will not take our child from him and I wont leave my kid!
    piyoko

Answer by piyoko at 1:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009