...can u help me.

im 30 weeks with number 3, last night i started having bad pains like cramping and sharp one lin my lower stomach and vagina, its still here today and everytime he moves it hurts pretty bad across the botom of my stomach.ive been feelin weird and i have had a big increase in discharge too since yesterday, i have issues with preterm loabor already and am on nifedipine for it which has gotten my contractions to " a controllled 10 minuets" acroding to the L&D..i dont remeber nothing with my first two..is this ok or something to worry about? idk if the sharp pains are contractions, they last for a minuets then go away just like the cramping..im getting it at least every 10 minuets, the diference between my contractions and these pains is these hurt more then what ive been getting everyday since 16 weeks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should be calling your doctor with worries like this hun. most ladies on here are SAHM. go call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• honestly hunny thanx for ur reply but mothers are the best doctors, my ob is a man he has never been pregnanct or had a baby.i dont mean to be rude at all but i would like momthers' opnions ya know? thank you though.
    Anonymous

• i wish I knew for sure, but I've never been in that experience. I would think that that the vaginal mucus increase could be the beginning of loosing your mucus plug, but when I lost mine I had blood with it and was in the beginning of labor with contractions about 5-7 minute apart. The pain could be your cervix opening. How far along are you? I would ask the women who are in birth is normal of natural childbirth and pregnancy... they know their stuff :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009