What would you like to change about your bathing suit?

I am going to write to some swimsuit companies to try to get them to make some bathing suits that make people who arent models, look good. So let me know what you would like to change with a swimsuit (or just what your ideal swim suit would be). I.E. more breast coverage, support, etc.

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• more support!! i hate that they don't anything in or up! my boobs always end up flopping out, so i always have to wear a shirt over it!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The fat body I stuff into it lol. I would say more support on top. I usually sew a bra into mine and it helps.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I dont know what the issue is because I have shoulders but I can never get the straps to stay up unless I get the ones that clip in the back or a halter top.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would say Tankini tops aren't long enough! I like them to cover my belly...completely!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I'd like a suit where "support" doesn't equal "smoosh them flat to my chest so I get Star Jones boobs". I'd like a little lift and/or separation please! Also a full bottom. My ass is as wide and flat as a kansas prairie.

deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009