Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

joaniane

Asked by joaniane at 1:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I so badly want to throw this in spell check and see what happens. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• that's cool! had no problem!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've read something like this before...yes it is amazing...try this one out...

1) cross your legs left over right
    2) rotate your left foot clockwise (at the ankle)
    3) with your left hand "draw" the number 6

Your foot will change direction because your brain overpowers it...my family spent a good 20 minutes trying to "overrun" theirs brains...lol
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 1:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i trying..

. i could not believed that i could actually understand what i was writing. the phenomenal power of the human mined i could go on and on but just got tired..

thanks  amazing huh

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Seen this before!
    Anonymous

• LOL ok as a former teacher this is what is known as learning how to write free style...omgosh you brought back a lot of memories trying to teach children how to write. This post looks exactly like my son's handwriting when he was in kindergarten. Again, thanks for shiring....=)

Hi rubipresiosa1
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009