af is really late

alright as some know i have been haveing pelivic pain all month my dr just gave me pain pills to take.i took a preg test last week and it came back neg :( the pian in my pelvis is more bareable now but now my af is really late she was due between 15-18 last week i had a lot of discharge friday when i wiped after peeing i had a lite pink discharge and last nite when i wiped i had a brown discharge after peeing im thinking old blood i cant eat in the morning the smell of food makes me sick my boobs hurt i cant sleep at night, im just wondering is it b/c im going to ovulate again or could i be preg? im kind of scared to take another hpt just to get a neg result again btw the test i used was clear blue...what to i do?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 1:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take another test. I'm in a similar situation... going to see my ob today... I've had 3 negative test so far and I'm over 3 weeks late. I wasn't sure if it was from ovulating ir being pregnant either.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Hey me too!!! My LMP was May 11....got a doctor's appt on Wednesday. I am NEVER late....all neg. tests though. I'll let you know what I find out! I know that some women don't test positive on home pregnancy tests right away...it can take a couple weeks, even months!! Don't lose hope :) GL ladies!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 6:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2009