Ladies, it's been 20 days since my last cigarette!

Aren't you so proud of me? LOL! I feel great! And DH too, which I seriously didn't think he'd ever quit!

:)

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• way to goyou rockHere's to you and better health!  Keep up the great work!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• congrats!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Wow! congrats! that's great. i know how hard it can be to quit. because i quit cold turkey about 2 years ago.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My DH quit 2 weeks ago. And he has been smoking for 8 years. Now I need to quit. I have been smoking for 6.
    Anonymous

• * thumbs up *

Good for you!

Answer by Bmat at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! whats your secret? i would like to quiet the tax is going up again and its just to much i would rather put that money in a jar and save it for the year. lol. what did u do? how can i do that? (: but eaither way good job to u and your dh..keep it going....(:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• GOOD JOB LADIES!!!! KEEP UP THE PROGRESS!!!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I worked it out here for a years worth of cigarettes it's 2,000. I thought holy sh*t think of what I could be using for that. So every day I put how much I would spend on a pack in a jar. I think a nice little shopping spree or something will be nice in 6 months!
    Anonymous

• That's great!!! Good for you guys! I quit a while back too, it resulted in DH, my mother, AND my father all quitting! We're a smoke free family!! Never thought I'd see the day :)

Way to go!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Tabbys4...Well we just woke up one morning and decided it was time! We have 2 boys 6 &9, who never knew we smoked and we would have felt awfull in them finding out. How can we set a good example to them if we were smoking? KWIM? My DH went on Chantix, I quit cold turkey. Smoking becomes a way of life to smokers. Now to quit, you have to reprogram your body to do without. Coffee w/out one is hard. But now I only have 1 cup a day. We also, go on walks when we crave one. Or play something with the kids to distract us. It helps to be around them, because they never knew we smoked. We were always sneaking around. Any other kid would probably know their parents smoke. But my kids are very sheltered. lol. Good luck to you and I sure will be keeping you posted! :)
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009