1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4.. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 40) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
Answer by Mamakat90 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009
Answer by joaniane at 1:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009
Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009
Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009
Answer by Safirejewl at 9:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009