Help

Whats going on with me? I havent had a period since march. Ive had to blood pg test both neg, had my hormones checked everything is normal and the doc checked to see if i was even ovulating and that was good to. Why could I not be getting my period all of a sudden. Im on the nuvaring birthcotrol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's the nuva ring. Mine got less and less till I just didn't have it anymore.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh I thought I was pregnant the first time I missed too. Then I asked on here and a bunch of people said that's "normal" for nuva ring.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• u can just be stressed when you stress out to much u will stop your period you need to relax and stop stressing your period will be back b 4 u no it o and my sister took a blood test it came out neg 2 months later she took another blood test it was positive she had been pregnant for 6 months and never new it crazy huh same thing with me
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009