Anyone else think the answer to "caught the end of world new tonight ... please tell me i heard this wrong!!!???" was written by the OP herself?

Do you really think the Featured Answer of this question was fair or do you think the OP answered her own question with this? Also, if your child(ren) is/are special needs, what do you think about the possibility of your child being able to attend a private school better equipped and staffed to help your child?

Here's the link to the question: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/232011/caught_the_end_of_world_new_tonight_please_tell_me_i_heard_this_wrong?cat_id=&answer_added

I'm going to be the one to say now I do not have children with special needs but I honestly wouldn't mind the government using the tax money I pay in to help these children out, so long as the child legitimately needs the assistance. I also strongly believe that the OP answered her own question and did so in a VERY digraceful and sickening manner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Whether she wrote that answer herself or not doesn't matter. It's hateful and too damn Hitler like for my taste.

How in the hell are we supposed to know ahead of time if our kids will be born with special needs?

People like that would have had Einstein aborted.
    Anonymous

• My son is "special needs" and I have looked into a charter school, but there are very few in our area and the travel to and from them would be just to much for him...the bus ride is very difficult for him to handle. I would LOVE to be able to send him to one though.

And as far as the option presented that we home school our kids...I have thought about this long and hard, but he learns better from others than from me. It the same as "normal" children where they act like holy terrors all day...you send them to Grammy's and they're perfect angels.

Plus my son NEEDS the social skills that are learned at school...yes there are home school outings, by he needs more day to day usual contact to learn social rules and cues.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 1:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Even if I knew about my son's "differences" before hand ... I would have never terminated, he has made me appreciate the little things in life that much more. I have learned to truly accept others and their differences...I love him just the way he is and wouldn't change a thing. He is a wonderful, caring, sweet little boy that will someday help to change this world and the way people treat one another.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 2:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think both the question and selected answer were written by hateful trolls! They better pray to God that they never have a special needs child!!
    My son is Autistic- he goes to public school. He is on the HONOR ROLL again this year!!! He is smarter than most of his 'normal' classmates! For him homeschooling is NOT an option-- he needs to have that social interaction and learn the social skills. I WISH there was a special needs private school for him--- I think it would greatly benefit him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I didn't see the question originally but, the best answer isn't there any more; looks like it got deleted and from the sound of it that seems about right.
    Anonymous

• I bet the asshat who posted that question also resents ADA requirements for equal access. call me a socialist, but I think if the largest burden a person bears in the matter of human handicaps is to have to fork over a few extra bucks to make life easier for the blind, the movement impaired, etc, they are getting off lightly and should chug a big steaming mug of STFU and pay up, already.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009