May be TMI so I'm sorry , but is it normal for your discharge to sometimes have a yellowish tint?

It's usually the normal color, but i noticed the other day that it was a yellowish tint, which made me mad because I was wearing white underwear and white shorts =(

1baby2009

Asked by 1baby2009 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I find if I am not drinking enough and my pee is yellowed then my discharge can change also.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yeah its always normal unless it smells different (usually really bad) or is like a cottage cheese consistency and is overly itchy etc. your discharge changes a lot like when your ovulating and whatnot
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 2:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Thats a good question. I have had the same thing goin on and I dont drink enough water either.So your not alone...
    lmr09

Answer by lmr09 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009