I'm looking to work from home....any good suggestions???

Morgan_Sohn

Asked by Morgan_Sohn at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YES! I started my at home biz a few months back and I love it. I have 2 little ones running around and it is great! The comp just received recently an award from the BBB for its ethics and integrity so it is no scam! If interested in more info you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more info and help you out!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Free to start..no montlhy fees...help people enroll into medical discount plans(includes pets)

Anonymous

• It all depends on what you like. I am a Arbonne Consultant , and I love it. I feel I can help people make better decision, about the products that they use. If you would like more information, please feel free to visit my website at www.brilliantu.myarbonne.com. Good Luck to you...
    SusanJ123

Answer by SusanJ123 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Gold Canyon Candles is a great company! You can sign up for only $20 this month! Or you can earn your kit for FREE!! Would love to show you how. You can pm me on here or you can send me an e-mail at taben04@yahoo.com Feel free to take a look at my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz Have a wonderful week. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• There is so many different ways to go. You can go with a job, pay per click, or a business opp. I work from home and LOVE the freedom I have to work AND be a mommy :) Daily Pay, benefits, awesome training and support. Check out www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis for more info :) Good Luck!!!!!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have a number of opportunities represented on my website. No matter if you are looking for a home business, affiliate position, WAH Job or even surveys and GPT. Everything listed on my site is 100% legit. Good Luck!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Also make sure you take a moment to check out www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen and take the free tour. This is one of my favorite companies and the one of the 2 full time businesses I work. It's very low cost and easy.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009