does anyone have their nursery theme of john deere?

and if you do did you have trouble findin all your decorations and where did you find them?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you know anyone that works at a John Deere house? My dad works there and orders cute stuff for the kids from work. I don't know what all they sell, but he's got bottles, bibs, onsies, and hats for the kids.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• John Deer theme is in my sons room just like it was in his nursey years ago.We find things in thrift stores,or flea markets. My friend before he was born found tons of John Deere fabric at the flea market and made everything from it for me. Blankets, sheets, pillows, and drapes for his nursey and just 4 yrs ago replace some of for his big boys room. Internet we found logo of it and print them on iron on papers. Found some of it also on e-bay but we have a John Deere store about 15 minutes from us and that helps out alot, too.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 2:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Target sell's some John Deer stuff at Target in the kid's bedding section. They also have outdoor stuff which look's very similar to John Deer.
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• We are going to end up buying the fabric and making most of our sheets and things except we are doing an IH theme.
    Anonymous