Holy Crap!!

TMI. Aunt Flow is here, I am at work. My 2nd day is always heavy. I had a tampon and a huge diaper like pad on. Felt myself on the verge of a "blow out" ran to the bathroom. Quickly sat down and did my thing, cleaning up as best I could. When I was finishe I stood up and turned around to flush, Oh Lord I had apperantly dripped as I was sitting, so there was...well Aunt Flow well everywhere, on the seat, down the toilet to the floor. WTH? I freaked and looked to make sure there was none on my pants! Thank God no. I had to grab scrubbing bubbles and literally clean the whole bathroom before I left. The people I work with had to be thinking wth is she doing in there? You ever have a bad blow out in a public restroom? What did you do? Once in college it was so bad I had to throw my panties in the trash lol. Sorry I know, TMI!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did my thing in a gas station on my "aunt flow" visit and the damn toilet didn't flush!!!
    Anonymous

• been there and i hate it even when you are travel on plane sometimes bus ugh thank gosh i am a stay at home mom now..
    Anonymous

• i ruined soooo many sets of panties when i was younger the very FIRST time i got my monthly i was wearing white pants (hey it was the 80's they were cool then lol) i actually had to call my grndmother who was a nurse cause i thought i was bleeding to death lmao
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009