if you stay at home? do u make dhs lunch for work

just curious. i do which is okay. but my dh expects it.so i was wondering to all sahm wives do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• i do it and glad i can

it saves money
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Nope, he likes to pack his own lunch. I just fill up his water bottles and make his coffee.
    Anonymous

• no because DH is in the military in Iraq.
    But if he were home. Then yes, i'd make his lunches.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yes, I do. If I didn't he would eat out or eat really bad food for lunch all the time. I usually do it while I feed the dogs. Occasionally we'll be out of bread or something and have no leftovers, so we'll meet up for lunch that day and I'll grocery shop afterwards.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I did for a few years, but I got tired of his forgetting it, or not taking it and saying that he had a business lunch that he hadn't thought to mention, or otherwise not taking it. And then I'd end up throwing food out because I had planned and bought ahead. So I told him I was out of the lunch making business and he was on his own. So he takes a container of yogurt and a piece of fruit.

Answer by Bmat at 2:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Nope! My hubs likes to pack his own lunch.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I work and I still make him lunches on occasion. I do it to show him I appreciate how hard he works...but there are other times he makes it himself. Then we give each other a kiss and off to work we go.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i do bc otherwise he'd eat really expensive or really bad foods. He's like a kid when it comes to sugar lol! Also it helps save a lot of money (10-15$ for a full week vs 8-10$ a day for a quick lunch).
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• He takes left overs; sometimes I pack it if there are a lot of different parts.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• He comes home for lunch and I do generally make him some since I am cooking for myself and the kids. When I am working (I work in a school, so summers off) he makes his own lunch, I just make sure there is something for him to make since I do the shopping.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009