How soon???

How soon will a test give me a positive? Like if I got prego on the 12th would it tell me already???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The earliest I ever tested positive with a home pregnancy test was 6 days before my missed period. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• sometimes the results for a HPT can come back positive really quickly, other times it can take up to mid-pregnancy to get a positive. i would suggest trying a HPT first, if you're still unsure check out a local clinic to get a blood test.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Anytime after 10 DPO (days past ovulation) or 19 days after you had sex. anytime BEFORE that CAN give you a positive, but to know for sure just wait 19 days,
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009