Do you think im Fat, Normal, or skinny?

I just went to the doctors today im almost 5'7 and im 149 lost 2 lbs not even trying! I wish i was less though i'd like to be about 135 ish, I dont know Do you think im Fat for my heigh Normal or Skinny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish i was 149!!!!!! i have about 30 lbs to lose. =(
    thats a healthy weight!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• 5'7" at 149 is what, a size 8? I think for your height you probably look pretty good. Not a rail or anything like that, but healthy and not fat.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have no idea... I don't know what normal for you is. Everyone is different in what their height and weight should be and usually you can't tell unless you look at that person... if they look healthy, than that is what is normal for them. If they look sickly in some way or the other than that is not normal and some adjustments need to be made.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• depends on your build. I am 5'2" and at 135lb, I am just curvy enough to be sexy, but still thin enough to be healthy.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Based on just that I'd say normal but I don't know you could have rolls or something that make you look fat.
    Anonymous

• eh im fat 5'10 170 lol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am 5'6" and 146...i think you are normal weight for your height. I would like to lose a few pounds too, just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me though. I have been this size and weight for over a year now.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 3:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• You must look fine.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Normal. I was 154 pounds before I got pregnant (I'm 5'8") and that was within the normal limits according to my BMI. I too would love to be 135 but I like food way too much!!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009