How should I handle this?

I have a friend who kind of did me dirty a while back. She told me my boyfriend at the time was seeing someone else when he wasn't, she didn't even have proof, it was just a rumor. She also is the one who fixed me up with this guy, and he ended up being a real jerk. The problem is, she is still dating my ex's best friend and everytime I see them I'm reminded of my ex, who even though he's a jerk, I still love. Now she's wanting to stay with me for a few days before she moves, but it's just so hard being around her. I don't want to tell her no, but in all honesty I don't know if I can handle it or not....what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Just say no.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would say no.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Just say no. Why don't you want to tell her no? She isn't a friend. Never was.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 2:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I guess I'm just a pushover, I hate telling anyone in need no, I guess it's my own fault.
    Anonymous

• So you took her word for something she had no proof for and you broke up with a great guy who you love and you want us to tell you if you should let her use you? She deliberately tried to ruin your life and did ruin your relationship and you still consider helping her? If you do then you are once again being foolish. Slam the door in her face and never let her contact you again. She has shown what kind of person she is.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Sorry I need to clarify that....we didn't break up over that, he just decided he didn't want a relationship right now...
    Anonymous