Advice for garage sale prices

I'm planning to have another child so I've been clearing out my house and planning to have a garage sale. However, I'm stumped on prices for baby and toddler clothes as well as adult clothes and aplliances. Are there moms out there that have had garage sales and can give advice on how i should price my items for my upcoming garage sale. I could sure use the advice!

LGmommy228

Asked by LGmommy228 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are lots of helpful hints on yardsalequeen.com.

I priced most baby clothes from $0.50 to $2.00, and I sold almost everything really quickly. I know some people price things higher and actually get them sold, but I really just wanted to get rid of all of it as quickly as possible. Also, those seem to be the going rates where I live. If you have time before your sale, you might hit up a few garage sales in your area and see how they are pricing things.

Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009