I'm freaking out now about north korea threatening us! I need to get off CM - these moms I swear make me have axiety attacks (not really but close)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good idea ,go spend time with your kids.
    Anonymous

• North Korea, according to experts, do not have a missile that will quite reach us yet, not even in Hawaii. Experts could be wrong you never know but it is not worth having anxiety about. Just keep informed on the situation from a reliable news source not Cafemom lol. There are some very informed and intelligent people on cafemom, but others tend to try to make the drama worse lol. I also have anxiety, but I don't let issues like this make my anxiety worse. I just can't live that way. But I do love to be informed on these situations so I don't feel like I'm in the dark!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Why let it get to you? If it hits you you likely will never know it anyway.Would be nice to have someone else with alot more knowledge of these things at the helm though.
    Anonymous

• You do realize he has military members as advisors. Even McCain could not make a move without consulting the military.
    Anonymous

• Oh puuleeez The President is the President and they don't have to talk to the military to do anything . It is wise so they know what is goin gon but they can tell the Generals what to do all day everyday.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Go read up off of CM, not that we are terrible, but you will get the quotes from the strategists and the Commanders of the Military.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/19/us.nkorea/index.html?iref=newssearch

urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OP, relax. My hubby is a military commander "in the know" so to speak. We live in the Pacific Northwest. He keeps telling me to RELAX, there are people that know what they are doing even if BO doesn't.

Now, if you ever see a "Question" posted by me that says DUCK you can assume the poop has hit the fan and it might be a good idea to turn on the tv and prepare to implement your emergency plan.

I am serious about that. If the poop ever does hit the fan and I have a spare 2 seconds to add DUCK to the questions I will and you will know what it means.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• because these moms on here are crazy....and bored.
    Anonymous

• .....deep breath here goes...again.
    if montana were to become its own country wed be thrird in power when it comes to nuclear weapons....its true....so no need to worry. MT and North Dakota have most of our stuff.
    crazyfunmom

Answer by crazyfunmom at 12:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2009