17 month old loves booty help!!!!

maybe i'm worried for no reason but my 17 month old keep trying to put her head up my bum, or between my legs. I'm worried because i know she has never seen my dh or me do anything like that so i don't know where she got it. I guess i'm asking how do i get her to stop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she's probably just being silly, don't worry about so much, the more you don't want something to happen the more likelier it is to happen, the other day my son 18 months, pulled my bathing suit bottom down and pinched my butt, So in a playful way I pulled his shorts down and pinched his butt right back, not hard of course, we were playing, idk I thought it was cute, I didn't think it was something to be worried about.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wouldnt worry about it, i dont think she is going it like that. My daughter does it too, and i think its cute. She always comes up to me and grabs my pants or shorts and pushes her head between my legs...I know its time to pick her up then. I hate when we are in public (or anytime really) and she grabs my boobs! LOL i only nursed her for a month because my full milk never came in, so i know she doesnt do it because shes hungry or whatever! i always tell her to play with her own boobies not mine! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My son does that to me too. There is nothing sexual or weird about it. she doesn't even realize that those areas are private and that "one should not stick one's head there" LOL! It's mainly because that's the height they are at and that's where thier head ends up. They're just playing or being lovey with ya.

My son usually comes up at me from behind and the next thing I know his face is in my butt! If he stays there too long I'll just start being silly with him and running around the kitchen while he's holding on to me. (he always grabs on to my legs when he gets me from behind). He usually breaks loose then and just starts chasing me.

Whatever you do don't act upset or make a big deal about it or she'll like the reaction and keep doing it more.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• shes just being silly mine still does this and shes 2 she'll grow out of it tho its just her way of being silly with u just play with her when she does it and have herchase u then vis versa alot times thats all they want anyway
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Lol dont worry about it. My 20 month old daugher does that to me and her dad. They dont know what thoes parts are. The more you make a big deal about it the more they will do it. She could just want to play . My daugter does it to just play and be silly, or hold her..
    Sierrasmommy89

Answer by Sierrasmommy89 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My daughter will straight just pull my shirt up and try to grab my nipples >< not sure where she got that from because she had a weak suck reflex I was never able to breastfeed her.. lol
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 8:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009