?????????????

Ok so my pd was due the 16th and still havent got it. lmp was may18th and ovulated around the 1st. im having all the pregnancy symptoms but all neg tests. So now, i think that i am pregnant and realy want to be, but the tests keep saying im not. if i am i would be about 5 1/2 weeks due feb 21st. but has this ever happened to anyone and whats the longest time have youve ever known someone to not get a pos test until later in preg even though they were????????

marriednokids

Asked by marriednokids at 3:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with some people it can take up to mid-pregnancy to get a positive result with a HPT. i'd say head over to your doctors (or a local family planning clinic if you're short on insurance) to have a blood test done, those are always the best bet.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• First off all if your LMP was the 18th of May you wouldnt be due on the 21st of Feb, just letting you know. It would be more like the 23rd or 24th so where ever you got that info is incorrect! When was the last time you tested? You are 8 days late now and I can tell you that I got a negative at 8 days late with my first two kids (finally got a positive at 11 days with my first and 12 days with my second) but this time around I got my positive the day after my missed period
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i got it from a online due date calculator. I tested yesterday and it was neg.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 3:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I got negative results up until I was 8 weeks.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Here's the weird thing about those tests...when you pee on them, they pick up the hormone that's in your system when you're pregnant. Actually it's always there but it's elevated when you get preg. Anyway, you can get a false negative, but never a false positive. I would go see the doctor to be sure.
    Good luck!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009