Anyone have a Yorkie-Poo?

I just got one on Sunday for my little girl, and she is BAD! LOL I have a Yorkie and she was not this bad when she was a puppy. I also had a lab and he didnt chew on everything like this puppy! She is eating all of my little girls toys and takes FOREVER to go potty outside but if i let her in she will go! Any suggestions? I try to let her out every 15 mins and tell her NO is she is chewing on the wrong things. She is also a YAPPER! NONE of my other dogs have ever been like this!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 3:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pets

• Sounds like she was paper trained and is now confused. I'm not sure how to fix that. Maybe you could try to crate train her too. I know this is often helpful. Most dogs don't poop where they sleep and she will have her own little "den" to go to. Does she have any chewy toys? There are mini kong toys for little dogs. I have no idea about the yapping though. I hoped I helped a little at least.
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 11:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009