dose anyone's kids like the deep pressur stuff?

well my son is in to the deep pressur stuff and about 40% of the day he wants to be raped up with a blanket from his sholders down as tight as i can get it. so is there something like a sertint type of blaket or something that will help with this?

bigtimemom

Asked by bigtimemom at 3:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm confused.....? Do you mean swaddling? How old is he?
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• If I knew what the crap you were talking about....then I might could answer your question.

PRESSURE
    Anonymous

• There are weighted blankets and vests that you can get, however some of them are quite pricy. Check out:
    http://astore.amazon.com/sensorspecia-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=39
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Kiddopottamus swaddle wrap. It has velcro so you can pull it tight and it stays. Unless you are talking about a bigger kid, then I have no idea.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009