Is it possible to get pregnant less than 3 years after a tubal ligation?

cashicksmom83

Asked by cashicksmom83 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• while there is a slight chance of getting PG after a tubal litigation, the chance is very low. IF you did get PG after a TL, the chance of that PG being a tubal pregnancy is very high.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am regretting getting that procedure done....yes it is possible I just kinda wish it would happen to me...yeah I know crazy but hell. Never thought I would ever regret this...and now I do...dammit. Pass me off some of your luck!
    I wanna look into getting it reversed.
    Expensive and insurance won't cover it.
    Damn them.
    They covered the damn friggin tubal..what's the diff if i wanna get it undone....
    And then there's always a chance that the reversal wouldn't work....another dammit.
    Ugh.
    SOrry kinda went off the answer you were looking for....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009