Most embarassing Moment of your life...

Well i need a good laugh so i thought of posting this, I guess i'll share mine first
It actually was last week, my DH and i were making love and usually i pee before we even start anything because when i reach an orgasm i feel like i have to pee, so of course i had an amazing orgasm and i figured i knew i wasnt gonna be so i just let go and enjoyed it and i peed! I was sooo embarassed he didnt realize it he just thought he roxed my socks off lol but i was still really embarassed

Allright now your turnsss!

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you sure you didn't squirt, not pee?
    Anonymous

• when I was little I was involved in ballet and all that kinda stuff. when I was in ballet, the school had a huge recital. at the end we all gathered on stage to hear the owner of the school speak. she mentioned her daughter Natalie, who got accepted to some major dancing school. my sister's name is also Natalie. everything else was in one ear out the other accept for "Natalie". thinking she was talking about my sister, I stood up and walked towards her thinking I had to make a speech about my big sister. She whispered in my ear, "sit down sweety", giggled with the audience and continued her speech. everyone did the "awwwww" thing and the entire concert was videotaped. mom HAD to buy one. it was a very embarrassing moment and it's on tape lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Im positive haha,
    It was nasty lol sorrry for TMI
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 4:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my most embarressing was when i was making love to my man. now normally i get huge cramps before my period and i always no when its coming well this time i had no cramps and i was 2 days late. so we were making love and i was like wow im really wet and i looked down and there was blood all of his stomache our legs the blankets...i was so freakin embarressed...i covered his eyes and told him dont look and begged for him to take a shower and keep his eyes closed, so he picked me up while i was still on him and he carried us to the shower and i washed us off before he could see anything! i was so embarressed i was ready to cry lols. but he told me its ok and its natural..but if you wouldve seen the mess...thats not natural lols. he's such a sweet man.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Have to be grade school(I think 4th or 5th grade) when I was out at recess and someone throw sand into my mouth and I threw up right then and there in front of everyone.

HIGHLY embarrassing.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• That would have been my senoir yr in HS. I was in choir. We had the big annual spring festival coming up..it is a really huge competition. I woke up not feeling well the morning of the festival. I told myself it was just silly nerves. During our second song I felt the gorge rise in my throat. Moving was unthinkable..it can cost you points. Leaving the stage was unthinkable..same reason. I thought I could wait...until I barfed..and I mean huge. WH ..I'm still sorry. It's a little funny now but I was mortified. There are no less than 20 references to it in my annual. We were docked points and for the first time in 5 yrs took 2nd instead of 1st. Yep..thats mine. Did I mention that our dresses were a peach colored interlock knot..yeah..nice huh. Ahhh 1980.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009