Sore nipples?

Did anyone have sore nipples prior to getting their positive pregnancy test? I know that sore breasts is a common sign, but only my nipples are sore/sensitive and tender to the touch. Was just curious if anyone else had this occur? Thanks.

Cassidysmom611

Asked by Cassidysmom611 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Mine were sore before I knew and during my pregnancy. I am pregnant again and my nipples are sorer this time than ever before. They are as sore as if I was in my first 4 weeks of breastfeeding. They hurt with just the slightest thing touching them.
    PapooseMom

Answer by PapooseMom at 4:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YES!!! I agree with the previous. With Kalman I was sore before my test! Then with this one it started after but much sorer sp? than with Kal....
    KalsMommy

Answer by KalsMommy at 9:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yes! And a week later they're still sore! Go ahead and take the test. Hope you get that positive :)
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009