Mid-Day Sickness

Has anyone ever felt fine in the morning, even after eating, but absolutely miserable after lunch? It seems that in the early afternoon I get a headache and very sick stomach. BTW, I am 7 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have NO idea why they call it morning sickness. It doesn't have to be in the morning. It can be anytime throughout the day.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I was sick all day with my first child. If you are getting sick after lunch it is likely just "morning sickness" but think about if there is something you are eating or drinking or a med or vitamin that could be doing it.

Answer by Bmat at 4:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah! I actually had it all day everyday for the first 18 weeks, but I remember a few weeks being only in the afternoon and at night! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain! I'm 6 weeks and I get mornining sickness too. It sucks but I've found out that sunflower seeds and popsickles work for me.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009