do you get sick b4 af shows? what signs do u get that let you know evil af is on her way?

Last night i got a fever of 101.9 and had chills and bad nausa...then i started last night i also have bad hip pain and leg pain that shoots down my legs..its not always like this but when i am off BC its horribal..i havent been on bc since october and AF is weird back in may she came on the 14th and came back on the 28th She is EVIL to me!!!..b4 i had kids it was like this i was just wondering if this is normal...if anyone else gets SICK when you AF shows

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• haha.. the way you talk about aunt flow makes her seem like a real person!
    Anonymous

• well that was alot of help thanks...........not
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I get every pregnancy symptom known; dizziness, headaches, terrible nausea, etc. I get really bad leg aches, but only one leg at a time. I get the chills too, but never with an actual fever.I never used to have any symptoms.
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 4:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• AF?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009