pregnant or something else?

i have been having lighter periods for 3 0r 4 months and the and the first day sometimes will be a light pink and last 3-4 days. i was having mild cramps . i took a pregnancy test in march when my period started being lighter , and it came out negative so i did the begging or end of april and it was negative. i have been feeling light headed , dizzy , cant seem to get full , and recently i have been feeling cramps in my lower stomach and the upper top part of my legs close to my vagina , and lastnight it happened in my lower stomach for like 30 mins. lat time it was cramping in my upper legs which was a few days ago , today it is cramping a little in my legs but idk what it could be? idk if i am pregnant bc i am on my period still and when i was pregnant with my little boy i didnt stay on my period. and also i only felt cramping in my upper leg when i was about to have him but im not sure this is the reason tho.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am the same way i dont no if im pregnant or not i am just so comfused about it everything thats going on with you is going on with me write me
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009