How do I

how do I make a signature, alot of you guys have really pretty ones and I want to make one too I just can't figure out how to do it.
Help

MamaBear720

Asked by MamaBear720 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi MamaBear720,

Here's how to add a signature:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    On the left side of the next page, click the 'Signatures' link.
    The next page will give you details on adding a signature.
    You will see two options: 'Add a Rich Text Signature' (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or 'Add a Plain Text Signature' (no links or colors).
    Decide which kind of signature you would like to create and click the appropriate button.

Follow the instructions on that page to create your signature.

Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one.

Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Instructions on how would depend on which editor you want to use. The best way would be to do a search in the group tab for siggies or signatures. A lot of the groups have tutorials and teach how to do it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009