Good job

What is a good career to get into? I was told today criminal justice degree is a no no!! thats what i like and want to do! owell

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why was it a no-no? Is it not lucrative in your area, or something? Give more details- why it's a no-no, what your likes in studying are, etc.
    Anonymous

• because my counsler said its a very hard career to find a job in that
    Anonymous

• What about the FBI, CIA, etc..... unless they are not available in your area. I agree, I have heard that getting a job as a police office is difficult. Anything health related would be a good choice.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Everything I have heard says medical field is the way to go. Nursing, PA etc...
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I'm currently in school getting my degree in criminal justice. I'm going to be a probation/parole officer. I've never heard anything about it being a "no-no". I do know that it is one of the toughest majors that someone can choose. I've heard that from many people, including my grandma who has a cj degree.
    LME25

Answer by LME25 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I saw this ad for like automotive tech....it's different and I'm calling them to see what it's all about, only thing I didn't like was the ad was kinda...well...how to say it...BIASED? There were no girls in the ad pic AT ALL? It was like, wtf? made me wanna do it even more, just to shove it in their faces!!!! Damn men!!!
    Anyway it's pretty much whatever you like. I'm also looking into learning how to do body piercings. Lots of money in that....tax free too....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009