stumped

My son woke up this morning with these strange red spots on his lower legs and face...first that popped in my head was pox or chiggers..but he has acted sick or messed with them at all..its like they don't affect him in any way.

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• they could be hives my daughter had them and I thought they were bug bites but she didn't seem to notice them. Turned out to be hives.
    Luvmylittlegrl

Answer by Luvmylittlegrl at 5:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My son has eczema and sometimes gets those right before a HUGE breakout.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my dd had bumps like that...i let it go thinking it was bug bites since we live in woody area...i ended up takeing her to the er a couple days later for swimmer ear and the doc ask how long has she had the dots i told her and she saidi believe its staff she wnet got a second opion and sure thing it was staff....id say if it doesnt go away in a couple days then id take him to the dr just to be safe
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Hives, eczema or a spider or bug bite.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009