When being intamate with dh/so?

Do you give hickeys or is this old school.

The other day we went to go visit the family out of town and my BIL had this ugly looking hickey on his neck (I have never seen anything like this on him so it was alittle shocking) anyway they were making fun of him bc he is 43. No one really gets hickeys once you are older well atleast on the neck anymore...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It only happens for us when it is REALLY good sex, and never anywhere visable. It usually is more like a bruise from biting or grabbing.
    Anonymous

• I think VISIBLE hickies are for high school children.

If you can't see it, it's fair game LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my boyfriend doesnt like to leave marks or get marks on the neck but the other night he slipped up...i loved it lol but man did he go at it! hahaha i love it. and i think theres nothing wrong with it jus as long as its not like all the time. i dont see what the big deal is though...so what you like to get intimate and get a lil crazy with it who cares everyone has sex...whats the big secret. like i said as long as u dont ALWAYS have a marked up neck no big deal
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've given my husband a few..in the heat of the moment..on his neck...if I do them on purpose I usually put them in places where they are not visible and he goes to work..I do think on the neck just to "mark your man" is old school.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have received a few from my dh since we got married on my neck, but most of them are on the back of my neck, lol (can you guess why?). Otherwise, they get put in other places! However, there have been one or two that have been right at the curve of my neck (god, do I love that!) because dh has forgotten just how easy his wife bruises. Damn anemia!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my husband and I think they are the tackiest things and we're young! however, there was one time we got really into the sex and he gave me one on my neck and I didn't even realize he was giving me one (him neither) and when we were done I looked in the mirror and FREAKED. OMG it was huge and terrible. And to make matters worse I was starting a job the next day. We had to go to the mall immediately and buy myself turtle necks. I was mortified. Also when it was almost gone. Like I didn't even think it was viseable anymore.. I dropped my son off at my moms and she said- "nice hickey" I was reallllly embarrassed. LoL I think they are terribly trashy. So I felt like trash that week. Hahhaa
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• oh ps i have a friend who is in her 30's and always always always has hickeys and is prego with her 7th baby... i think she likes sex a lil too much. haha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I agree with Amy on this one, I think they are trashy. I have only had 1 and we didnt notice it was happening. I cant stand to see people who have hickeys it makes me sick. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2009