Please help me to find a good obgyn in Wellington area in FL?

I just moved to Wellington FL, and 3months PG. I have seen 2 ob doctors in same group but... I am just number to them so I would like to have a real good doctor but I do not know anyone around here. Please if you know any good femal doctor...Please help me. ( I like a doctor who does not like to use medication for everything, not force the induce, be paticent and Not a big group)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry not from your area, but have had to struggle to find good doctors before. there's a website vitals.com you can enter a doctors name and or enter a zip code and it will give you some info about the doctor or doctors in the are by specialty. when and where they graduated from medical school, if theyve ever had a malpractice payment. but you might be able to narrow a doctor down to call from that search by looking through the office locations. find one at a single address oppossed to a medical building usually belonging to a larger practice.. good luck
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i would strongly suggest looking into getting a midwife. if you want to be more than a number, then having an ob/gyn is the wrong choice.

http://mothersnaturally.org/midwives/findAMidwife.php
    Anonymous

• then don't answer!!
    Anonymous