Do you think just like your spouse when you been with each other for a long time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes if we see something we will both say the same thing at the same time, or he will say something right before I was getting ready to say it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've been with my husband for almost 4 years only married for 1. ( I know its not a long time!) But we already think alike. Its creepy.
    Anonymous

• Very much so. We'll be driving along and he'll say I wonder if so and so is doing OK. And the same thought would just have been going through my mind, Or we are watching a TV show and I'll wonder if the color on the sign is significant and he'll say I wonder if that color on the sign means anything. It happens a lot. On the other hand, not all the time, there are times we have totally different memories of events, for example.

Answer by Bmat at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't say we think alike so much as we've learned HOW each other thinks.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• 22 years and I have no idea what goes on in that mind of his.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• we can look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking and then start laughing...We've been together 2 yrs but it feels like so much longer. We do think a lot alike and can communicate w out saying a word
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think it's great when we finish our sentences, lol! Or when we say the same thing at the same time!
    Or when we're just talking and we discover something new that we feel the same way about...which happens really often!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009