Personal Question!!! So if you get offended easily please dont read because I want honest answers

How long are your uh "lips"?
I wanna know if I am normal or not because I feel mine are too long and it makes me insecure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You've already asked this question. Lips can very. How about you tell us how long yours are and we'll let you know if thats too long or not. Go get a ruler and measure them and then let us know.
    Anonymous

• which way are we measuring exactly?? Mine feel normal to me, but then again, they're the only ones i've ever felt...
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I dont know. It's not like i've ever measured them. ...but i do seem to have an extra piece of skin that kind of "dangles" down off of one of them. ...all vaginas look different. you shouldnt be worried. ...if you want, there was a post about this in one of my groups and it had a link to a site where you can look at pictures. I can try to find it for you. ALL VAGINAS are different. just like our faces or our fingerprints.
    Anonymous

• I never checked, but then again maybe because they are not too long- who knows! My guess is that yours are normal for you otherwise your OB/GYN may say there was a problem!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I never really thought about it. These are the ones I have had all my life, so, for me, they are normal. It's the same kind of thing that guys worry about. They worry that their penis's aren't as long as everyone ele's and it is some kind of "curse" or something.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i have 4 like 2 on my face and 2 below and they both are different sizes what you need to worry about is how loose you are to the guy.
    Anonymous

• mine are one inch long..right one a little longer
    Anonymous

• OH NO YOUR FIANCE IS GONNA FREAK OUT THATS SOOO LONG!!! HE IS GOING TO NEVER WANT TO HAVE SEX OR EAT YOU. EW. jk :) lol its not that big of a deal
    Anonymous

• I'm insecure about mine. I think they are waaaayyyy too long. They just kind of dangle there and get in the way during sex. I guess if they are stretched out they are like 2in. I KNOW mine are too big.
    Anonymous

• As long as you don't feel discomfort then you are fine, but it is common for our labias to stretch out due to alot of sex and having children. That is just the way it is nothing on our body stays young and beautiful :( We just have to make the best of it. Not to mention have you put a mirror down there just wonder what it looks like now....It is a scary sight...lol not to mention it is not pinky looking anymore :( It looks dark and mad...lol those are my thoughts...lol

If you do feel some discomfort you can have your labias shorten (something like that) ask your gynocologist...if interested. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009