What's the cutest thing your little one has ever said?

My sons and i were at the store a few days ago and we saw a baby. My youngest asked me when was I gonna have a baby. So, i told him that I cant make a baby by myself and that when Daddy is living with us again (he's in Iraq) that Daddy will help Mommy make a baby. The my older son looks at me with wide eyes and said, "Can i help?" and of course, my younger one agreed. "Me too!" lol. they are pretty bummed that Mommy wont let them help make a baby. lol

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I asked my daughter one day "what I was ever going to do with her?" I was beyond aggrevated. She answered with a line from the Garfield movie:

Love me, Feed me, Never Leave me!

I couldn't help but laugh, she was just so off hand about it. But she was right, that's what I do with her.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 5:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• LOL!!! my husband is deployed as well, every day she picks up my phone and calls daddy to tell him "hi daddy i love you. i know you miss me daddy, its ok you'll be home soon i promise. i know daddy but you'll be home soon its ok to miss me and its ok to cry" (this is the convo we have every day but its me telling her this stuff :)
    she also once when at a bday party stopped in the middle of the jump house looked at me and screamed across the yard "mommy your my favorite girl!!" then went back to playing.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I came home from work one day (my sister had been babysitting) and my son opened his mouth real wide, gasped and said "YAY MOMMA!" LOL he was 14-months at the time I thought it was adorable.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• when my son was aroud two i was cutting onions for dinner. he came in the room and said "ahh, mommy its kryptonite!" my little superman!l ol!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OMG that is pricless Lesli!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My son tells me that he loves me big much & little much. He's 3.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Me: Why do you wake up in the middle of the night and wake up Mommy? (said to my 24 month old)
    DD: Because I want to see you, Mommy.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My son had to get chest x-rays before his tonsillectomy surgery and we were walking down the and the x ray tech and him were chatting and exchanging funny one line quips.
    The tech asked him,"So Mr. Martin Do you have any children?"(Jokingly)

My son looked up with him in shock and stated as a "matter of factly"," No, kids only do THAT in UTAH!"

I have no idea WHERE he got that from. But I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• A few months ago I was helping my 5 year ols daughter change for bed when I noticed she had something in her panties. When I looked it was a pad. She had gotten my pads from under the sink and put 1 on. I asked her why and she said "because I have cramps mommy." My husband then told her to please let him have a few more years until he had 2 PMSing females in the house. My 5 year old is trying to be very grown up right now, she wants to do everything I do. She talked my mama into buying her a little bra yesterday.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009