Angelcare monitor

The BebeSounds Angelcare Movement Sensor & Sound Monitor...anyone have one? How do you like it?

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it's ok. It was almost more of a hassle than anything. It seems to go off for no reason a lot. I use the regular sound monitor though, it works great!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have one. I love it.
    I finally gave up trying to get her to sleep on her back at 2 weeks. She just flat wouldn't sleep for longer than 20 minutes at a time and the lack of sleep for both of us was just awful. The monitor gave me a little extra peace of mind letting her sleep on her tummy.
    As she got older, I stopped using it except when she had a cold or the couple of times she whacked her head pretty good.
    Now that she is in a toddler bed, I use it to know if she gets out of bed at night. Sneaky!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh - mine did go off a couple of times for no apparent reason. I don't know if they were false alarms or if the sound of the alarm startled her enough to get her crying (and breathing) again. I suspect false alarms.
    But there is a sensitivity adjustment on the unit and instructions for setting it up so if you have lots of flase alarms, you can adjust it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my first daughter passed from sids so i got one for my second and i love it
    angelmommy83338

Answer by angelmommy83338 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009