miscarriage???

I was 5 days late as of yesterday. this morning i woke up feeling like i pee'd myself, it was browny watery discharge, just a hint of light brown. Thought it was AF. NOW, I have Brown discharge light enough for a panty liner only. AF is full blown red, always. Could this be a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when I miscarried I had a brownish discharge and then a few days later it ws bright red. If you really want to know you can go to the dr and get a blood test.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 5:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My miscarriage was bright, bright red, and lots of it.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• You need to go to the doctor asap. It could go either way...when i miscarried I had bright blood..im 5months now and when i first got prego I had a brownish looking discharge but it was only from the egg latching onto the wall of my uterus...go to the doctor and find out no matter what you need to knw
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My m/c was bright red with lots of cramps...I would call your ob
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• both my miscarriages started out with a brown spotting and about 1 week later heavy bleeding
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 12:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009