• In the Spotlight:

I need some advice for my little one on the plane!!

What's allowed and what's not now a days? Can his bottles and food be pre-made? Is baby tylenol and teething drops okay to bring for carry on?

I guess I just need to know what I can bring on the plane to help make him feel as happy and comfortable as possible. He'll be almost 7 months when he goes on his first plane right on July 5th to see his grandma. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 5:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my LO is almost 3 months and we just flew to my family's house for a few weeks for my bro's wedding. check out tsa.com for regulations on flying with a baby. We don't check any luggage b/c it's a pain in the butt when they lose or damage your stuff, we did all carry-on for a 2.5 week trip. I had my small suitcase, my big purse, my baby's big diaper bag, and we could have also brought along an umbrella stroller. I was able to bring frozen breastmilk. They just wiped the outside of the bag with something to make sure it didn't contain drugs or something. I also brought along a 4oz bottle of gripe water (counts as medicine) and desitin and boudreaux's butt paste (both also count as medicine). check out the website, it's a big help.
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009