Follow up to the Tuesday Interview.....

So i got the job!!! YaY...they were awesome, company seems really cool...and im super excited..i go in tomorrow at 10...which kinda gets to me, my reg. shift starts at 5, thats what i was hired for, but now i have to train during afternoons!!! SUCKS bad, i gotta find someone on less than a days notice to watch my son, and i dont have money to pay them...
They also wanted me to get a background check and my fingerprints done...total is like 30 bucks...but theyre paying me back for that..problem is i got to the fingerprint place, they stop doing them at 4, so i have to go tomorrow morning, which means i have to find someone to watch my son sooner than i already have to!!! AHHHH because the woman so graciously told me that my child is not allowed in the back room and i cant leave him unattended in the lobby..."THANKS HUN CUZ I WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING MY 6MONTH old IN THE LOBBY!!!!!
------good news....bitter sweet day-------

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Congrats! That's exciting but hard with a little one to care for. I am free to watch him but not sure where ya live...lol!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• congrats
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009