Can anyone help me to find credit card payment help....

We made mistake with more then a few credit cards and really need to get them payed off but we do not off the money to do that now and we really can't keep making the monthly payments is there any hope for us? Do you know any numbers or websites we can go to? If it helps my husband is military and I am unable to work thanks for any advice for this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I went through Novadebt. The website is novadebt.com. They put all your credit cards into one monthly payment.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• http://www.careonecredit.com someone gave me that..i checked it out...and it seems legit..i plan on starting a plan with them in the next couple weeks!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• There should be a Consumer Credit Counseling office in your area. They will help lower interest rates and payments.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 5:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• If you are in need of more than one service, such as on going medical bills that need lowering(including pets), Procard offers a plan that includes these services free.

They can even help you get into a house with no down payment!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009