• In the Spotlight:

WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED BY ONE AND NOT THE OTHER?

Why is it that women HATE to see a baby nursed in public without a cover, and yet we see so many skanky little tweens wearing barely-there swim suits? What about all of the women who go topless at the beach to get a good tan? WHY ARENT YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT? Why is it so disgusting to see a baby eat, and yet you have no problem letting your daughter wear a string bikini in front of some old perverted man? And why is it that we only hear about "big nasty breasts?" Does that mean that the little ones are ok? that just because you have a B-cup that means that its not as disturbing as seeing someone breastfeed with a DD-cup??????

HelloKitty86

Asked by HelloKitty86 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am offended by skanky women and teens, I applaud public breastfeeding.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i don't cafre if you feed your baby in public hey if he is hungry feed him. I personaly don't breastfeed and I wont in this pregnancy I just don't want to but i support the feeding of a child no matter how he is getting feed. I hate girls in bakinis becasue my fat ass cant get into one,,,lol.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i dito first poster
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I AM complaining about that. It's not breastfeeding most people have a problem with. It's the women who think it's okay to flash their tits all over the place without regard to who is around them. This includes the skanks at the beach.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 6:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

You say it includes the skanks at the beach, but no one ever mentions them....
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• you said it RyleeMendez
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• For skanks in bikinis if your at the beach and you still have a body to show off and you dont care what peopel think or perves think go for it for woman breastfeeding what makes me uncomfortable is the woman who just let their boob hanging for everyone to see that i just dont like not because im think wat a slut or anything but because i would be so horribly embarrsed if it was me. When i was at the hospital i was too ebarrassed to ask people to leave the room but my baby was hungry so i went under my covers and was sweating feeding my baby. now for the ones at the beach with thong bikinis that is not okay or topless.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I don't have a problem with the public breastfeeding, who cares? I also don't have a problem with women in tiny bikinis, its their body, and who I am to judge them?
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I always mention the skanks at the beach mall anywere you go, little teen girls are dressed like they belong at the coner of Los vegas strip. Then they wonder why they get raped (I'm not saying it's ok getting raped by far) I think parents should moniter what there teens wear, it get's to the point that male teachers complaine about how girls dress to school everything hangs out everywere, the whole thing just sickens me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• girls at the beach yeah whatever that's why it's a beach
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009