how many ppl should be invited to your baby shower?is der suh a thing as to many ppl?

babygoins09

Asked by babygoins09 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get over it and answer the question.
    Have a huge shower, go all out, babies are to be celebrated!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• is der suh a thing as to many ppl?

wow.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it is message board lingo , kind of like texting has a language of its own.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yeah but we're not texting, now are we? you can use up to 940 characters...spell it out already!
    Anonymous

• It depends on where you are having the shower, if you can fit a lot of people, then you are fine. Its really up to the Mother of the baby on how many people she wants there. I had about 25 at my baby shower, but I have been to others where there have only been 5-10, there is no set limit on how many can be there.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Whatever ur comfortable with. U dont want it to be too crowded & u want to make sure there is plenty of food for everyone but other then that if u want a lot of ppl there then thats up to u. My 1st one was like 20 ppl & my 2nd one was shared w/ my cousin so there was like 30 ppl at that one.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think if you are inviting everyone you or any of your family members ever met, then you are inviting too many people. You should invite close relatives and friends. I think it's also ok to invite people who have or would invite you to their own shower shower, or people who have or would invite your mom or MIL to their kid's shower. Don't invite anyone who will open the invite and ask who the heck you are or why the heck you are inviting them. I would also ask the hostesses how many people they would like you to invite because they are the ones footing the bill for your party. That's how I see it. Have fun!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009