do you shave you're upper thighs?

i wasn't even going to ask this question but then i just watching tmz and found out britney spears doesn't shave up there. haha but yeah i usually don't shave there unless im wearing shorts. what about you guys?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 6:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. The hair on my upper thighs is very fine and blond. I think shaving it would just make it prickly and coarse.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• lol yes i do always
    i hate hair it has no place on my body except my head lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I don't unless I'm going to the OB/GYN because I have really bad varicose veins and I'm afraid of cutting one. I do however, use my cordless every now and then.

Anonymous

• once in a great while I do. Ususally if I notice it's long enough to pull. There is so little hair that grows there and it's blonde
    Anonymous

• the only time i ever shave up there is if i am going to be wearing something that will show it otherwise it will make it like my lower legs...a lot darker, thicker and itchy after a while
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I shave to mid thigh, no higher. It's so fine and light up there that it just seems pointless.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• just to my knees. my thighs have hardly any hair on them & its so fine ,blond , barely noticeable.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 7:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• No....my upper thighs don't really grow hair.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 8:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YES I AM WITH THE NO BODY HAIR MOVEMENT I HAVE BEEN SHAVING MY LEGS SINCE 14 AND MY MOM NEVER TAUGHT ME SO I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORMAL AND THAT IS WHAT I'M COMFORTABLE WITH.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 9:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I did when I was a teen, but now I don't even grow hair there anymore.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009