Egg donating

I have been considering donating my eggs. I was looking to hear what other women had to say, whether positive or negative, from any experiences with the procedure they may have had.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• i heard you can get up to like $3000, donating one egg
    Amars_Mommy

Answer by Amars_Mommy at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i think that its a great idea...to give someone a chance at being a mom who otherwise would not be able to.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I want to do it to but i don't know how to get started on it. but yeah some women get 10,000 for thier eggs i heard it was a hard process on your body though. let me know how it works out for you.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Personally, I think it's baby selling. Do you really want $3,000 that bad?
    Anonymous

• how is it baby selling if its an egg??? youre not eating chicken if you have eggs for breakfast!! come on. so how would you expect someone who cant have babies to do? yeah they can adopt but think about how you felt when you were pregnant, feeling the baby kick and listening to the heart beat for the first time i think every women should be able to do those things even if that means buying an egg to make it happen. i swear some people dont have hearts.
    Amars_Mommy

Answer by Amars_Mommy at 7:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009