Spotting 2 days before period, then it just stopped?!

After I went to the bathroom, there was a little pinkish colored blood on the tissue. Now, it's later on that same day at it's completely stopped?! Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No i wouldnt be concerned..It sounds like implantation bleeding, It happens about 5-8 days after conception..I have had it with both of pregnancys..R u tryin to get pregnant??
    lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yes. We are trying. =D I hope you're right!
    Anonymous

• I found this on a website for you about implantation.
    When implantation takes place the fertilized egg burrows into the lining of the uterus and attaches to it. Some women notice cramping or slight bleeding when this happens. This is called implantation bleeding or spotting. Some women mistake implantation bleeding as an early arrival of their menstrual period. Not all women will notice implantation bleeding but if you notice some spotting today, this could be why.

lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It's weird though. There's not really any cramping. I always have horrible cramps. Thanks for the information!
    Anonymous

• That happened to me on my first pregnancy, which after 6 weeks ended in a [MC] but it's just now happening again...only this time I'm 5 days late...um yea...try taking a test and cross your fingers!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's too soon to call it implantation bleeding because it's the same day. You may find a normal period flow returning later today or tomorrow. If it hasn't returned in 2 days, then it may be implantation bleeding. Though, this is very late in your cycle to be implantation. I'm willing to bet you start your period in a couple of days.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Well, thrivingmom was right! lol. Oh well...there's always next month!
    Anonymous