What is the best lotion for sunburn?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• Aloe Vera Gel. Get some and keep it in the fridge. It not only relieves sunburn pain, but it feels good as well!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Aloe Vera is great, but Vanilla extract also works wonders and helps keep it from peeling and smells great.. As for just lotions st. ivs is great.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• For sunburn I use milk, skim is best but you pat it on, the protein in it helps your skin to heal and the coldness relieves the pain, doing it the first day, by day two its gone.. It works great for kids when you forget to put on sunscreen or reapply it, it drys to a film that helps protect also and no chemicals to get in there or your eyes.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Ocean Potion it is instant pain relief it also has lidocain and keep it in the fridge as well I was burned a few weeks ago and then got another burn on top of my other burn (smart I know lol) and WOW it was great. They sell it at Walmart!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Aloe vera or solar caine. I also have used a washcloth soaked in vinegar and patted gently on the sunburn. It will take the heat right out of the sunburn.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009